Welding rod and Cold welding
The possibilities with PVC-welding
We supply two types of welding products: chemical welding and welding rod.
- Cold welding is used to weld together PVC surfaces with a practically invisible joint.
- We offer three different qualities of cold welding intended for floors, walls or seals in wet areas.
- As of now, we deliver either 24 tubes à 50 ml or 20 tubes à 100 ml, in a presentable white cardboard box to different store chains and flooring companies.
- Rod welding is a method requiring a heat gun. We colour the rod according to the material to be joined. Manufactured on order only.
- Since our welding rod is exceptionally durable, it also sees usage as a towline and is available in different diameters and colours.
CeGe Floor & Fix
Lösningsbaserad kemfog för fogning av golv och vägg som smälter PVC materialet samtidigt som lösningsmedlet avdunstar.
Rod welding is a method requiring a heat gun. We colour the rod according to the material to be joined. Manufactured on order only.
Solution-based chemical joint that attaches to PVC and seals in wet rooms, sockets, around bushings and screws.
Nya CeGe Green
Our new, environmentally friendly chemical joint for joining primarily PVC floors. Penetrates into the floor plastic instead of evaporating to the surroundings. It is not flammable and does not dry in the tube.